1. Identify, Clarify, & Segment
- Identify your objective and overall message
- Clarify your message and objective
- Compartmentalize the message for easy digestion and understanding
These simple steps help to trim any excess fat (words) from your pitch to reduce time wasted. They also facilitate better and more comprehensive understanding on behalf of the client. Time is money, after all, isn’t it?
3. Content is King
It doesn’t need to be super in-depth or crazy specific articles. It can be something as simple as explaining a case study or listing your personal tips for closing a deal.
4. Sell to Customer Needs
5. Fail Quickly, But Not Often
6. Share the Spotlight
7. Have a Mobile Presence
That’s a pretty good ROI wouldn’t you say?
If any of this seems like a foreign concept to you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s enlighten each other. Share the spotlight, remember?